Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August has been awesome! Our family has grown, grandchildren are the best!

 Conner is enjoying being a big brother to Jude. Oh how we wish we were there. These boys are so dang cute.

 Damon, our 13 year old grandson got to come stay for a little while. It was great fun having a teenager in the house again....hmmm, maybe not...just kidding. :)
 Andrea our beautiful daughter from Southern Utah came for a weekend. We also had the awesome privilege of seeing Sloane and her wonderful family. 
         We are so blessed to get to see our grandchildren growing up in such awesome families.
                                                                   Andrea and Sloane
                                                              Lucas
                                                        Lucas and his dad, Chris.
                                                Our family is so funny...
                                                Cam...playing and climbing on the playset.

                                                 Grandma with Damon...stylin' in fun hats
                                      Ani loves to play in the little tent I set up in the living room

                                                      Grandma and Grandpa with Ani.



                                                  Lucas and Ani hanging out
                                               Damon and cousins, Ani, and Lucas

                                              Grandma with Jareth, he was so tired...poor little guy.

August has been a busy month, with family coming a going.. We have had such fun with our older grandson Damon visiting. We missed his brother and sisters, they were on the way to come but unfortunately they were in a car accident and that nixed the trip to Utah. Liana's family are all safe, we miss them so much.

Tiffany and Kevin added to their family in July, can't believe the time has flown by. Now Tiffany is adjusting to having "kids" how awesome is that?! :)

Emily and Cam have a busy schedule, so we spend less time together, but when we do see them it is always so fun. Cam is so sweet and her personality is shining through. She has that stubborn streak I mentioned before, which Ani also has. I think it may be my genes that contributed that trait...hehehe

Next month both Cam and Ani will turn two years old! Where did the time go?

Ani and I spend a lot of time together as I tend her three days a week. And recently got to spend the night at grandma and grandpa Waldon's. She has a schedule all her own, staying till 11pm is no longer on our list of things to do, but Ani had different plans for us! Oh boy was that fun...yes, and no...At least she likes to sleep in till 9am.
It was such a treat to have her. We will have to plan a sleep over with the other grandchildren...What am I saying?! hahaha! I maybe going a little crazy in my old age... ;)




Well, Lee and I have had some incredible health changes. Not one trip to the E.R. this year. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for that.  I know it could not have been possible without the Lords help. Though it was a tough year, and quite frankly I did not know if we were going to survive it. Changing how we eat, our inactivity, even changing our attitude about what we were going through.
A lot of prayer, going to the Temple, and blessing are incredible blessings to our lives. I believe we took those things for granted, we became complacent. I am grateful for that tough year we had, it has lead us here, to a more healthy way of living and hopefully one filled with more faith and hope. I know it has strengthened me in ways I had no idea about. I am so grateful...for this amazing year we have had.

My husband's blog about his journey to healthy living. It wasn't easy to change, but it has been so worth it.

http://lrwaldon-myhealthyliving.blogspot.com/





1 comment:

lrwaldon said...

Your the best Grandma there is Babe.